Join our movement.
Send us an email and apply to become a coalition member, intern, or volunteer!
In your submission, be sure to include:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Affiliated organization (if applicable)
Under "Message", tell us:
- Why you're interested in joining us
- Your particular field of interest within the issue
What will the coalition membership entail?
We ask that organizations commit to undertaking a majority of these actions:
- Designate a contact person or representative to the coalition
- Participate regularly in scheduled meetings (no more frequently than one/month) of the coalition, either in person or remotely
- Carry out educational efforts with your own organization's/community's members about nuclear risks and this campaign
- Participate with WPSR Nuclear Weapons Task Force members in meetings with WA members of Congress (optimally members who live in the Congressional districts)
- Initiate public education and advocacy efforts when possible or appropriate (public talks, letters to the editor, opinion pieces, etc.) on US nuclear plans and the risks
We do not expect or require direct financial support from participating organizations.